ABOUT THE COURSE
Our day retreat for women is designed to give you time and space to connect, recharge and relax in the glorious natural surroundings of our woodland in the South Downs National Park. You will learn a mixture of bushcraft and natural craft skills, taking time to relax and unwind in the company of other women. This retreat is designed to support your wellbeing, help you connect with nature, learn something new and take some time to just be. The day will include a woodland walk, meditation and mindfulness exercises and a campfire cooked lunch.
THE COURSE WILL COVER
- You will learn some bushcraft skills and ideas for natural craft projects
- You will learn meditation and mindfulness techniques to aid your wellbeing
- Understanding of the benefits of spending time in nature and giving yourself breathing space
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR
- Anyone identifying as female aged 18 years or over.
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
- Warm outdoor weather-appropriate clothing. This course takes place outdoors.
- Sturdy footwear
- A cushion and a blanket
ABOUT THE TUTOR
Polly Whyte is a Forest School Leader and a busy working mum, who believes we all benefit from having time in nature at slower pace, whether its getting creative weaving a basket, building a campfire or chilling in a hammock.