Medicinal Herb Workshop - Sun 21st March 2021
Sunday 21st March 2021
10:00 - 12:30
Tutor Sarah Hillyer
“I have a wealth of experience as a herbalist and teacher that I wish to share. I intend to use Nature’s healing powers as we walk around the site. You will learn how to use all your senses to correctly identify the plants and how to use these powerful remedies by making herbal teas and your own herbal tincture to start your own family medicine chest. You will be provided with herbal monographs about the herbs you explore as well as a comprehensive booklist. I look forward to sharing nature’s abundance with you with you. Sarah”
Herbs to restore and strengthen your immune system and revitalise your body as you clear your body of toxins and strengthen your liver and kidneys.
- Learn to identify and explore the properties of medicinal herbs, leaves and early spring flowers
- Learn how to dry fresh herbs effectively
- Learn how to make a simple tea
- Experience making a simple tincture to start your own medicine chest
Maximum 20 participants.
* indicates a required field