Medicinal Herb Workshop - Harvest Time Special -12th August 2020
Wednesday 12th August 2020
18:00 - 20:00
Tutor Sarah Hillyer
Using herbs to support your body systems and immunity. This workshop will explore the herbs still growing in late summer that you can harvest to dry for winter teas or tinctures.
You will be given recipes and hands on practice in making both.
Please bring a 200ml screw top jar, a thermos flask, scissors or small knife, a pen and a notebook.
Please note that numbers will be limited in accordance with our new Covid secure practice.
- Learn to identify and explore the properties of medicinal herbs, leaves and late summer flowers
- Learn how to dry fresh herbs effectively
- Learn how to make a simple tea
- Experience making a simple tincture to start your own medicine chest
* indicates a required field