Folk in the Forest - 20th July 2019
FUND RAISING EVENT
Saturday 20th July 2019
Doors Open 5.45pm
Music Starts 6.00pm
Earlybird Online £11
On The Door £13
FOLK in the FOREST is an evening of Folk Music in our Woodland Hall.
They play a highly original blend of acoustic & electric psychedelic folk-rock. The music is a very individualistic & varied combination of self-penned & traditional material, with strong Celtic, Eastern & Medieval influences.
Combining Bluegrass with a skiffle band style.
We are a ragtaggle band of misfits with a suitcase, wash tub bass, banjo, washboard, guitar,
banjolele, flute, mandolin, harmonicas and a baby.
Organiser, compere, yogurt knitter and all round good guy.
This event is solely to raise funds for our New Learning Centre.
A huge thank you to all the bands who are donating their fees to the appeal.
Thank you to our sponsors,
Langhams Brewery & Havant Music Mart
- A seated event in the Woodland Hall.
- Bring your own chair just in case.
- A real ale bar and drinks and snacks will be available.
- The event is in a covered space in the woods.
- Dress warmly. Bring blankets.
- Free car parking is available.
Ref 100 110319lu