Courses Covid Information
Updated January 2022
We are open for adult courses and children's workshops. There are some changes to our practices but a warm welcome awaits you and our aim is to create a safe environment for you to learn and be inspired. We are keeping our policies, procedures and risk assessments under review in line with changing Government advice and guidelines.
What we expect from adult course participants:
- Please help to protect our staff and others on this course by not attending if you or anyone in your household is feeling ill or have symptoms of Covid-19, have tested positive for Covid-19 or if you have been asked to self-isolate.
- We request that participants notify us if they develop symptoms/test positive up to 48 hours after attending this course so that staff and other course participants can be made aware.
- From January 2022, we have re-introduced the wearing of face coverings indoors, following the latest government guidance. You do not have to wear a face covering if you are exempt or whilst eating or drinking.
- We request participants take a lateral flow test in the 24 hours prior to attending their course.
- Hand washing and the use of hand sanitisers will be required before entering the premises and throughout the day.
What we are doing:
- We have fully revised our risk assessments to adhere to the Government issued COVID 19 guidelines and reduced participant numbers where necessary.
- All surfaces and any equipment will be fully sanitised prior to each course.
- We will ensure there are sufficient and dedicated toilets for each course group to use, which will be cleaned regularly, following government guidelines.
- Teaching spaces are subject to a thorough clean in between different groups using them.
- New cleaning regimes are in place for the use of shared tools and equipment.
- The course materials provided will be handled and distributed adhering to strict hygiene procedures.
- Our method of providing refreshments has been risk assessed and adapted for our customers safety. We have changed how we prepare and serve hot drinks and snacks to you.
- We will maximise the amount of time spent outside whenever possible.
- The doors and windows will remain open whenever possible during indoor courses to ensure regular airflow.