ACCOMMODATION COVID INFORMATION
When we re-open our accommodation in The South Downs Eco Lodge or our Campsite a very warm welcome awaits you and our aim is to create a safe environment for you to enjoy your visit and be inspired. There will inevitably be some changes to our usual practices and we will keep our policies, procedures and risk assessments under review in line with changing Government advice and guidelines.
If You Are Visiting Us
- We request that guests notify us if they develop symptoms up to 14 days after visiting this site so that staff and other guests can be made aware.
- Following government advice, guests are asked to wear a face covering indoors.
- Hand washing and the use of hand sanitisers will be required before entering any building on our premises except in your own room, yurt.
- Please endeavor to social distance keeping 2 meters + away from other people.
What we are doing:
- If we have to cancel your visit due to Covid restrictions, customers will receive a full refund.
- We have fully revised our risk assessments to adhere to the Government issued COVID 19 guidelines and reduced visitor numbers where necessary.
- All surfaces and any equipment will be fully sanitised prior to use.
- We will ensure there are sufficient and dedicated toilets for each visitor and group to use, which will be cleaned regularly, following government guidelines. Cleaning materials will be provided for you to clean prior and after use.
- Rooms and yurts are subject to a thorough clean in between different groups using them.
- New cleaning regimes are in place for the use of shared tools and equipment.
- Any items, linen and towels provided will be handled and distributed adhering to strict hygiene procedures.
- Our method of providing refreshments has been risk assessed and adapted for our customers safety. Should we need to we have changed how we prepare and serve hot drinks and snacks to you.
- The doors and windows will remain open whenever possible to ensure regular airflow.
- Communal dining areas (if in use) will be set up ensuring the 1 metre + distancing rules are met.
- Face coverings will be worn inside by everyone (unless exempt or when consuming food and drink)
- The staff will retain a 2 metre + distance from visitors. In the cases where this is not possible, a face covering will be worn.