ACCOMMODATION COVID INFORMATION
In The South Downs Eco Lodge and our Campsite a very warm welcome awaits you and our aim is to create a safe environment for you to enjoy your visit and be inspired. There will inevitably be some changes to our usual practices and we will keep our policies, procedures and risk assessments under review in line with changing Government advice and guidelines.
If You Are Visiting Us
- Please help to protect our staff and other visitors by not attending if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19. If you need to cancel your accommodation due to COVID-19, you can transfer it to a future visit.
- We request that guests notify us if they develop symptoms up to 14 days after visiting this site so that staff and other guests can be made aware.
- Following government advice, guests are asked to wear a face covering indoors.
- Hand washing and the use of hand sanitisers will be required before entering any building on our premises except in your own room, yurt.
What we are doing:
- We have fully revised our risk assessments to adhere to the Government issued COVID 19 guidelines and reduced visitor numbers where necessary.
- All surfaces and any equipment will be fully sanitised prior to use.
- We will ensure there are sufficient and dedicated toilets for each visitor and group to use, which will be cleaned regularly, following government guidelines.
- Rooms and yurts are subject to a thorough clean in between different groups using them.
- New cleaning regimes are in place for the use of shared tools and equipment.
- Any items, linen and towels provided will be handled and distributed adhering to strict hygiene procedures.
- Our method of providing refreshments has been risk assessed and adapted for our customers safety. Should we need to we have changed how we prepare and serve hot drinks and snacks to you.