At The Sustainability Centre we know from experience that having fun promotes learning. We therefore aim to make our activities as fun and memorable as possible.
- Pond habitats, with pond dips that show pupils about adapting to life in the water.
- A team-building challenge as part of the South Downs Experience.
- Art workshops, where pupils create group works on a variety of themes. Children have brought to life their own sculptures based on a series of environmental and planetary problems. They have also built ceremonial boats to sail on the pond.
- Campcraft and wilderness skills.
- A trailer tractor tour on the South Downs.
- Forest school skills and campfires.
Our Education Officer Janet Hammerton is delighted to discuss these and many other options with you. You can call her on 01730 823166 or email her here